Latest Entries »

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

vExpert 2013 Awards

vExperts for 2013 have been announced and I am honored to join the list of such respected virtualization experts. Hopefully I can continue to provide valuable information to the community. If there are topics you want to see covered at a community event or in a in-person meeting, let me know. Thanks all for your support and pressure to apply for the vExpert list.  See you all at VMworld!

Congratulations to the 579 others that are on this list from around the world. Looking through the list I see a lot of familiar names because of the knowledge you have shared through blogs, events and other venues. I look forward to learning from you all again this year. The full list of vExperts for 2013 can be found here:
http://blogs.vmware.com/vmtn/2013/05/vexpert-2013-awardees-announced.html


2 comments:

Warren said...

Congrats, Rocky :)

Warren said...

Congrats, Rocky :)