Latest Entries »

Thursday, May 23, 2013

VMUG and Future Topics

Great to see a bunch of familiar faces at PAVMUG today. I will be at the Central PA VMUG as well, presenting with the CAIU team about what we did to build out a View infrastructure to provide desktops for K-12 students. Hope to see you there next week. http://www.vmug.com/index.php?mo=cm&op=ld&fid=217&gid=65

There was a lot of feedback from my presentation today regarding how to integrate vC Ops with existing products. We briefly discussed the integration with SCOM and EMC storage. There are other adapters as well, and bringing all this data together really does help make proactive management easier. If you are interested in learning more about SCOM and vC Ops integration, let me know. If there is enough interest, I will work with the VMware team locally to put an event or webex together on this topic. Let me know in the poll below.


0 comments: